Pinnacle Hospital Dining Services
Meeting your nutritional needs helps to accelerate your recovery process; therefore, various dining options are available for Pinnacle Hospital patients, families and visitors. Patients at Pinnacle Hospital are offered diverse dining options.
Families and visitors are welcome to join patients for meals. Kitchen hours are 6:00am-6:00pm.
- Breakfast served: 7:00 am - 9:00 am
- Lunch served: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Dinner served: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
- Dial 3463 (DINE).
- Tell your Room Service operator your request.
- Your food will be delivered within 30 minutes.
Things to remember when placing your order:
- Certain tests require that you not eat for a period of time. After returning to your room, place your order and we will be pleased to deliver your meal promptly.
- It is important that you verify any food allergies you have when you are placing your order.
- You may pre-order up to one meal in advance. Please inform the Room Service operator that is what you wish to do.
For Diabetic Management:
- Please notify the nursing staff after ordering each meal so we can best help you manage your diabetes. As you know, timing of blood sugar checks and medication is critical in keeping your blood sugar as normal as possible. We appreciate your assistance with your medical treatment.
- Please note (#) = Carbohydrate exchanges/15gm per exchange.
- If your physician has ordered a diabetic diet for you, we recommend the following meal times:
- Breakfast: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Lunch: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Dinner: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- At Your Request - Room Service Dining is also available to your guests to enjoy for$5.00 per meal.
- If you have additional questions about Guest Trays, please call extension 3463.
Our goal is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and ensure you are very satisfied with your Room Service Dining experience.
For more information about Food and Nutrition services at Pinnacle Hospital, call 219.796.4063