Things to Bring to the Hospital
The following are items that patients have found helpful to have with them when they are patients at the hospital.
- Your clothing should be comfortable and loose-fitting. If you are having outpatient surgery, you will be wearing these clothes home. If you are having inpatient surgery, consider bringing a robe and non-skid slippers.
- Please bring a case to place your eyeglasses in when not wearing them. If you wear contacts, please make sure to bring a case and bring your glasses as well.
- Please let us know if you are wearing a hearing aid or dentures.
- If you are staying at the hospital, you will want to bring personal toiletries, such as a toothbrush and toothpaste with you.
- Bring reading material, such as magazine or paperback novels.
- Please do not bring valuables, such as jewelry, watches, and your wallet to the hospital. Keep them with family for safe keeping.
If you need anything during your stay with us at Pinnacle Hospital, please don't hesitate to ask your physician, nurse, or any staff member. Your comfort, satisfaction, and best outcome are our highest priority.